The charming Curlew Cottage is situated in Lower Peover, a mere 4 miles from the historic town of Knutsford, which offers a wealth of local shops, restaurants and cafes. The cottage has a wonderful country style, whilst providing all of the modern conveniences you would expect for today's living. Enjoy a lovely al fresco dinner whilst enjoying the sunshine in the pretty garden which boasts a small pond.
You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of excellent country pubs in the surrounding areas, including The Bells of Peover. However if you prefer a cosy night in, why not order a delicious casserole or other similar dish, which can be provided on request.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, all doubles.
- One family bathroom and one en-suite.
- Fully enclosed garden with garden furniture, barbecue and hot tub for six.
- Off-street parking for four cars.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Kitchen includes fitted electric oven, microwave, fridge and separate freezer.
- Sky television.
- CD and DVD player.
- Two adult bicycles available for use.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- There are alpacas on the property and the owners are happy for guests to meet them and help feed them.
- In springtime there will laying chickens, with guests being able to use the fresh eggs.
- Please be aware, there is a field pond within the grounds due to be fenced off in due course.
- Meals such as casseroles can be ordered upon request.
- There is a beauty salon within walking distance, pamper packages are available and booking is advisable. Please contact Jayne on 07944 443 096.